Welcome to Massachusetts Local Food Cooperative
Mass Local Food Cooperative is an online farmers’ market connecting and mutually benefiting Massachusetts farmers, communities and shoppers while promoting and selling products grown, raised and produced by local farmers and artisans who are our members.
Check out our website and you can
- Learn more about who we are
- Meet our farmers and producers
- Browse the wide variety of products we list
- Locate the pickup site nearest you
- See how you can become a member
- Find answers to questions you may have
Already a member? Log in here to start, resume, or change your order.
Next pick-up is Thursday, December 10.
1. Our pickup day is now the SECOND THURSDAY of each month.
2. Saturday pickup in Gardner is no longer an option due to the limited number of orders.
3. Jane Ranley was the winner of the cookbook raffle, in which each member who submitted a recipe was entered into a drawing with 1 entry per recipe submitted. Jane was also instrumental in finding a company to produce the cookbook. She won a $25 gift certificate toward a Mass Local Food Co-op order.