Welcome to Massachusetts Local Food Cooperative
Mass Local Food Cooperative is an online farmers’ market connecting and mutually benefiting Massachusetts farmers, communities and shoppers while promoting and selling products grown and raised by participating farmers and produced by local artisans.
By perusing our website, you can
- Learn more about who we are
- Meet our farmers and producers
- Browse the wide variety of products we list
- Locate the pickup site nearest you
- See how you can become a member
- Find answers to questions you may have
Already a member? Log in here to start, resume, or change your order.
Next pick-up is Friday, December 6
Winners of the Volunteer Raffle
Congratulations to volunteer winners: Mimi Englander, Eileen Goguen, Rachel Peckar, Sheryl Vaillette.
They each will receive $25 towards a future order from Mass Local Food. Get your name in the next drawing by volunteering on Dec. 6 at the sorting site in Gardner or the pick-up sites. Sign up at email@example.com